John Carlisle is a Lawyer and Notary who can assist you with Affidavits, Power of Attorney, Sworn Declarations, and Statutory Declarations. John has the necessary knowledge and experience to carefully authenticate your legal documents and protect your legal interests.
Among the duties John performs as a Notary Public are:
- Authentication of documents
- Authentication of signatures and identity
- Fraud prevention through due diligence to ensure that signatures and legal instructions were obtained voluntarily and,
- Assurance that all signees are in agreement with the terms of a document to be notarized.
Examples of When You Need a Notary
Call John for assistance in witnessing or signing and authentication when you are:
- Buying or selling a house
- Signing an affidavit for legal matters
- Transferring property to relatives
- Attesting to witnessing an event
- Signing of travel documents when children are leaving Canada
- Wills, Power of Attorney, and Representation Agreements
For Affidavits, Statutory Declarations, Certified Copies, Sworn declarations in support of professional accreditation, and more, contact John Carlisle Law Corporation at +1-604-889-6182 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on his notarial services. Peace of mind is just a signature away.
John Carlisle – Your Trusted Lawyer
John Carlisle is a trusted Lawyer in Vancouver who specializes in real estate, business, and commercial law. With more than 15 years of experience, John provides clear and accurate legal advice to his valued clients in Vancouver, and around the world. John has a passion for assisting both individuals and businesses with achieving their desired legal outcomes and is particularly focused on meeting the needs of personal, small business, and real estate matters.