Business and Commercial Law
Business and commercial law comprises a multitude of different legal transactions, from acquiring new properties to dissolving legal agreements. Businesses trust the John Carlisle Law Corporation with their legal needs because John has over fifteen years of experience and brings a wealth of knowledge to the table to ensure that your investments are protected and that your legal transactions are completed right the first time.
John Carlisle offers a complete suite of business law services to assist clients and companies with realizing their goals. As an expert arbitrator and skilled negotiator, John possesses the practical experience necessary to facilitate any business legal transaction.
Some of the legal services the John Carlisle Law Corporation offers our Vancouver-area business law clients include:
- Contract drafting and review
- General business transactions including acquisitions, purchase and sale agreements, licensing and distribution, corporate finance, and secured lending arrangements
- Business succession planning
- Employment arrangements, including employee share options, confidentiality agreements, and employment contracts
- Corporate commercial litigation services (with associated lawyers)
- Venture capital
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Business organization restructuring and amalgamations
- Incorporations, partnerships, and start-ups
- Legal agreements for shareholders and joint ventures
- Strategic consulting to address risk management, asset protection, and tax reductions
- Licensing for technology assets and business suppliers
- Non-disclosure and non-competition agreements, intellectual property protection
- Bankruptcies and liquidations
- Regulatory law
Clients appreciate John’s effective, real-world legal advice. John also works with a trusted network of colleagues such as accountants to ensure that your tax issues are addressed right the first time.
Commercial Sale and Purchase Services
A major component of John Carlisle’s business law portfolio is commercial sale and purchase conveyancing. John works with buyers and sellers of commercial properties to guide them through each step of the process in an efficient manner. Each procedure is carefully explained to the client to maintain total transparency and ensure complete understanding of the transaction.
Whether you are investing in commercial real estate purchasing, interested in commercial leasing, or looking to sell your commercial property, John Carlisle has the expertise that businesses trust to ensure their transactions are meticulously processed.
Aspects of these transactions include:
- Preparation of legal documents
- Conducting due diligence in such areas as title searches, survey reviews, pre-contract investigations, environmental assessments, and ensured compliance to meet the criteria established by building and government offices
- Assistance with mortgage financing from banks and private lenders
Other areas of real estate law we can assist with include:
- Sales/purchase agreements
- Co-ownership and distributed ownership
- Subdivisions and Strata Property
- Property development
All your Business and Commercial Legal Needs
Buying or selling a business can be a daunting challenge, and purchasing or selling commercial property can be a nerve-wracking experience. The right legal representation can help simplify the process and make all the difference. John Carlisle will help you avoid potential pitfalls on your way to success.
For all of your business law needs, look no further than Vancouver’s trusted lawyer – John Carlisle. Contact us now at +1-604-889-6182 or firstname.lastname@example.org to find out what we can do for your company.
John Carlisle – Your Trusted Lawyer
John Carlisle is a Real Estate Lawyer. John has many years of experience both in courts and tribunals located throughout British Columbia and Ontario. With more than 15 years of experience, John provides clear and accurate legal advice to his valued clients in Vancouver, and around the world. John has a passion for assisting both individuals and businesses with achieving their desired legal outcomes and is particularly focused on meeting the needs of personal, small business, and real estate matters.